A Source of Inspiration for the Couple Planning a Cultural Wedding

Sunday, February 3, 2008

First Blog Entry...ever

This is the first blog entry of what I hope to be many. I must admit that I’m a little nervous, in a good way. I’m also very excited about starting this blog for a number of reasons:

1. It’s something new to me
2. I can finally see what the blogging buzz is all about
3. I love to write
4. I’m passionate about weddings
5. I love learning about different cultures

With that said, one would think that I’d have tons to write about in my first blog entry. Thing is, the Super Bowl is today. Although I’m not a huge football fan, every year I manage to get swept up in the excitement of Super Bowl Sunday. It should be an exciting game tonight. Who am I rooting for? I’m from Connecticut; deduce from that what you will (smile). Enjoy!

Be sure to check out our website, www.worldlyweddings.com, the premier online resource for cultural wedding accessories, favors & gifts. Worldly Weddings was formed to offer wedding accessories, favors & gifts that are a reflection of today’s diverse couples. We are passionate about our work and we respect the cultures, religions, ethnicities and races of all couples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Contact Us
 Press & Events
 Tell A Friend
 Glossary
 Customer Service
 Shipping & Returns
 Privacy Policy